Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

MWF Christmas Luncheon--Again!



I can't believe that Christmas is upon us! It doesn't feel much like the Christmases I'm used to back in the States, but that's okay! I also can't believe that I'm starting to repeat attending events--I'm no longer considered a "newbie" here!

Muscat Women's Fellowship held its annual Christmas luncheon again this year at the beautiful seaside home of the Bosch family. My friend Wanda did all the table decor, which was really nice, and our pastor's wife, Vinoo, prepared the program. Our gift swap was a candle, because JESUS IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD! We donated books to a program called "Let's Read!" here in Oman to encourage literacy.  We played games and we praised our Lord, The Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace! The food was catered and was excellent! Their tablescape was very imaginative. The color scheme was white and gold, which is why you see so many ladies wearing it! Many ladies dressed in traditional formal costumes of their homeland--you will enjoy seeing them in their fashionable--as well as beautiful--garb! Enjoy the pictures (some of them are courtesy of my friend Wanda--thank you!) and the scenery as my new friends and I celebrate God's very best and most loving gift, Jesus!





































Thank you, Mrs. Bosch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers